Saturday, March 17, 2007

Back to School



Well Spring break is over and our chaotic schedules start once again.

I hope you have given some thought to taking a summer course. There are many to choose from at MCCC and the option to go at night is a great advantage. Although the two sessions a week are long, they afford the option of completing a course without disrupting a daytime work schedule.

My next dilemna is whether I am going to take an accelerated History class. It starts June 13 and runs through Aug 15th or so. I have two hesitations; the first is I will miss one class (in a ten week course, this is alot of time to miss) and be out of town for a full week, putting my classwork and homework behind. The second hesitation is that for about four weeks, the history course will run concurrent with my math class. I am concerned the schedule will be grueling. It all comes down to how determined I am to complete my degree before the end of 2009.

I will keep you posted as to my decision.


Welcome back and happy studying

No comments: