Saturday, April 21, 2007

Decisions, decisions, decisions

I can't believe it is time to decide on fall courses. The spring semester is barely over and already registration for the fall is filling up. I need to take my Stats 1 and 2 classes, but I am having trouble deciding if I want to do it in two, ten week, Saturday classes and be finished by mid February or take one each semester for the normal 15 weeks. If I do the Saturday classes, I could then take an add'l course in the fall on Monday or Tuesday night (or possibly take a course each night if they are not to intense) and then two night classes in the spring. The up side is this would complete an add'l course between the two semesters and get me that much closer to my degree. The down side is whether I want to put that much stress on myself, especially as it is my daughters senior year in High School. I know there will be many activities, including college visits, that will require time.

Fortunately, I have a small bit of time before the decision has to be made. And I know, once I make up my mind there will be no holding back.

Wish me luck.

No comments: