Saturday, April 14, 2007

Support and encouragement

For weeks I have been sharing my challenges associated with going back to school. I have tried to offer advice, as I have been faced with various situations, give guidance on where to look for classes and offer ideas and suggestions on how to choose courses.

The one thing that I have failed to mention, and is the most important factor, at least for me, that has kept me going through the challenge of returning to school, is the love and support of "T", my life partner.

Without his support, his understanding (especially when homework needs to be completed and plans have to be cancelled to study for a test) his encouragement, his ear when I am frustrated or worried about a test, his extreme patience when I express my self doubt and inability (quite vocally) to complete something with a good grade, and then wind up pulling out the A, I would not still be continuing on towards my degree.


"T" is my greatest supporter. He encourages me at every turn. He has confidence in my abilities and reminds me at every opportunity that I can accomplish everything I put my mind to.

This post is dedicated to him. My life, my world, my love - Thank you!!

No comments: