Saturday, April 7, 2007

Online versus Classroom





Computer vs Classroom





Well, I have my first experience with an online course. Actually, it is an on-line/classroom hybrid. Classroom attendance is not mandatory but participation online through Blackboard is.

I have to admit, I like the classroom learning experience better. I am finding it difficult to gather the energy to go to class. Maybe because it is on a Friday night and after a full work week and two night classes, I am just beat. The class itself is very interesting and the material is presented with a new insight into food and how different cultures affect the way we eat.

I think I will stick to classroom classes. I am not saying that online is bad, just for me I need that interaction with the instructor and other students.

Good luck in your quest to find what works best for you.

No comments: